Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : What breed do you have(RL)
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/3/2003 9:10:24 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

Hey everyone, I know someone already asked where you are all from, but how about what breed of dogs you have in real life? Also if you (have one) wish to add your real kennel name?

I live in Edmonton AB and have German Shepherd Dogs, but no kennel name as at this time I do not breed only train and exhibit (conformation and obedience).

Krisk
 scabbers
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2003 1:59:50 PM reply with quote send message to scabbers Object to Post

i don't have any pure breed dogs i do have a german shepard cross that i do agility with. and i work at murconner kennels ( they have boxers ) i do stuff like clean there cages and help at shows.

laura-ann
 NorthLight
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2003 4:47:57 PM reply with quote send message to NorthLight Object to Post

I own KLAD Reg'd Cockers in Fort McMurray, AB and I have American Cocker Spaniels. We do conformation, obedience, therapy & field work. happy :)
 BeadogRetrievers
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2003 8:06:23 PM reply with quote send message to BeadogRetrievers Object to Post

I have reg'd Labrador retrievers, and Rhodesian Ridgebacks.....IM from ONtario, Canada...I do agility, confirmation, obedience and Rally Obedience
 lg13j
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2003 5:49:32 PM reply with quote send message to lg13j Object to Post

Hi, I live just north of Edmonton.

I own a 3yr old Weimaraner who is pictured on my home page. We use to do obedience and had a lot of fun, but he was diagnosed at 22 months with Addisons disease so he now takes life pretty easy.
 stdpoodle
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2003 5:59:11 PM reply with quote send message to stdpoodle Object to Post

double post
 stdpoodle
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2003 6:00:22 PM reply with quote send message to stdpoodle Object to Post

<visiter from the USwink ;)>

I have a Standard Poodle!
We compete in 4-H Showmanship and Obedience, and will soon start AKC Junior Showmanship and Obedience.
We are also training in agility, tracking, therapy, rally-O, and we do a little "doggy square-dancing" with the rest of our club.
 breepeace
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2003 1:57:50 PM reply with quote send message to breepeace Object to Post

Siberian Huskies here, although my girls are still at mom's kennel until I have myself situated here in Edmonton. My two future breeds are Bernese Mountain Dogs and Tollers.
No kennel name yet.. wink ;)
~Bridgit
 Little Mischief Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2003 12:50:13 AM reply with quote send message to Little Mischief Kennels Object to Post

I have a Shiba Inu .... I used to have a Siberian Husky...so I doing them here razz :p..... visit my website dedicated to my real life animals : www.geocities.com/shibafox ...there's a lot of pics... wink ;)
 Toller Nut
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2003 5:19:03 PM reply with quote send message to Toller Nut Object to Post

the purbreds:
2 border collies(real ones)
JACK russel(as in not a parson)
and a berger de pyrenees

the mutts
BC/sheltie
schipperkie/bosten terrier.
 slipstream_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2004 2:23:37 AM reply with quote send message to slipstream_kennels Object to Post

<visitor from australia>
i have 2 shiab inus and 3 siberian huskies.
i dont yet have a registered kennel name but will be in the future.
i do conformation showing with all of them
 Zumba
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2004 2:35:28 AM reply with quote send message to Zumba Object to Post

Im in Okla,
The Pure bloods are
Queen BuBit five y/o rottweiler,(Bubba)
King Zeus McAbee the 1st two y/o Rottweiler(Zeus)
&
The Black Prince 16 y/o Chow Chow(Blacky)

& our mutts
Water under the Bridge 17 y/o aussie cattle dog/bc (Bridgit)
Mo-Par the floosy 3 1/2 y/i Lab/Dal (Mo-Par)
& our new pup,
Cherokees Lost Princess10 week old rottweiler/ B&T Coon hound/Shar-Pei

then we have a cat & an iguana,lol, umm the mascotts?...
 afterfire
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2004 7:15:26 AM reply with quote send message to afterfire Object to Post

When I lived in Red Deer I had a German Shepherd..

And my Anatolian Shepherd mix is still there livin with my mother
 Fleur de Lotus
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2004 6:18:48 PM reply with quote send message to Fleur de Lotus Object to Post

Right now I only have a registered yorkshire terrier named Nuki.

Someday I would like to try agility (but not with my yorkshire). My husband's mother used to do agility with her miniature schnauzers when they were younger (they can't even jump on the couch anymore) so I will be able to use all of her agility equipment once I get my next dog (I still haven't figured out which breed it will be).wink ;)
 Basilwolf88
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2004 9:49:20 PM reply with quote send message to Basilwolf88 Object to Post

I'm from the usa actually but I own two purebred dachshunds happy :)
 Gold Creek
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2004 11:47:47 AM reply with quote send message to Gold Creek Object to Post

I have a golden retriever, Maicntosh

But I am going to be getting a golden retriever puppy in late June (his litter's due on April 29th!!!) and I'll be showing him in conf. agility, and obed.

I can't wait!!!!

~*~ Gold Creek Kennels ~*~
 KASKennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2004 3:20:34 PM reply with quote send message to KASKennels Object to Post

I have a purebred Golden Retriever
Carraig's Prince Albert (Bertie)
I don't have a kennel but my friend's mom does
Kissing Bridge kennels and they breed Dashounds(i think that's how you spell it)and Kerry Blues
 y2jasmine
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2004 10:56:57 PM reply with quote send message to y2jasmine Object to Post

I have a mutt - I believe he's a border terrier crossed with who know what. razz :p He has super long fur that's really fine and doesn't shed. *YEAH*

Arctic Dazzlers
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2004 1:51:59 AM reply with quote send message to Arctic Dazzlers Object to Post

I live on Vancouver Island, BC, and I have a (neutered) 10 month old black Pomeranian. He came from a Rescue that my friend volunteers for down in Oklahoma -- it was quite a flight to get him! (he came in the cabin with me laugh :D )
I hope to be able to do agility and obedience with him in the future. I'd like for him to one day pass the CGC and do therapy with him -- he loves every single person in the world!!!
 RedWhiteGlory
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2004 5:51:10 PM reply with quote send message to RedWhiteGlory Object to Post

I have a 1 year old Great Dane.
Brindle
Male
~NB, Ontario, CANADA
 Barnett Landing
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2004 10:47:01 AM reply with quote send message to Barnett Landing Object to Post

I've got a Powderpuff Chinese Crested, and I live in Whitby Ont happy :) Look for us in the upcoming shows, there's a bunch coming up!

Kathy
www.curl-ious.com

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.