Search

.com Forum · Bloodhound

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Anyone showing?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/19/2021 9:29:28 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I’m trying to CH some bloodhounds and haven’t found much competition so far to earn points, who else is showing Bloodhounds? happy :)
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/19/2021 10:31:51 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Click on any Bloodhound in your kennel. Under its Birthdate is BREED. Click on Bloodhound. It shows only 2 breeders.
You might want to first see if they are active then contact them.
Hollow Oak looks to be active.

Good luck

Carol

-----
Last edited by Clwyd Cockers on 10/19/2021 10:32:17 AM
 Grenich Road
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/21/2021 4:02:37 PM reply with quote send message to Grenich Road Object to Post

I'm sessioning 1 dog (only 3 days old currently) to show, possibly more, but it'll be about 2 weeks before I'm ready.
 Azalea Hill
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2021 7:16:41 PM reply with quote send message to Azalea Hill Object to Post

I've been showing but was out for a few days.

You need to get current SOP dogs if you want to be competitive. Starter dogs are only good against other starter dogs.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/25/2021 8:14:35 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Ah. I was trying to see if anyone else was showing source dogs, been trying to work through a source dog project there.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.