Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : how do i breed my lab???
 coatesy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/8/2007 1:13:43 AM reply with quote send message to coatesy Object to Post   

Look i am new to the game and dont now what to do... i really want to have some puupys can someone please tell me how to breed my dogs!!!
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2007 1:17:35 AM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

It looks like you haven't read the Help or Rules. Please go do so. You'll learn a lot that you would never even have thought to ask. happy :)

All your dogs are starters. If you breed them, you will only get starter-quality puppies. You would do well to FH your dogs and buy one or two good-quality dogs from an established breeder. Remember, as a Basic you only get ONE breeding, so don't waste it on dogs you'll end up having to FH!
 doggy_hevan
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2007 6:13:30 AM reply with quote send message to doggy_hevan Object to Post

Oh and posting this in the begginer forum will get you more replyswink ;)

~Doggy
 mwah_doggies_mwah
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2007 4:17:33 AM reply with quote send message to mwah_doggies_mwah Object to Post

She/he doesn't need to go to another forum... I'll tell him/her.. well you go to stud dogs (which is on the menue at the side)and you pick the breed of the dog you want to breed and you choose a dog from that list!!! ( it costs money) your only allowed to breed to dogs of the same breed!!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.