Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : I'll Pay Big Big money a month for lessons.
 Dangerous Forest kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2007 3:24:54 PM reply with quote send message to Dangerous Forest kennel Object to Post   

Yes 1000$ a month for about 5 months of good lessons and signs on like how to do the upside down question marks and stuff pleasehappy :)
 Dangerous Forest kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2007 3:25:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dangerous Forest kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

And lessions are for spainish sense this is the spainish form
 TopPaws
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2007 3:49:59 PM reply with quote send message to TopPaws Object to Post

No offense, but you could probably find a tutor, online class, or a class at a local community college MUCH cheaper than that.

This website has loads of resources:
www.ilovelanguages.com/index.php?category=Languages%7CBy+Language%7CSpanish

This one tells you how to type the accents:
www.studyspanish.com/accents/typing.htm

This one helps (for spanish in Spain- not Latin American- most of it's the same anyway):
www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/index.shtml

There are also language-learning programs like Rosetta Stone (rosettastone.com) that actually work quite well and only cost a fraction of what you are willing to pay.
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2007 11:01:18 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Dangerous Forest kennel,

I, personally, would like to keep the Spanish forum free from inquiries of Spanish lessons from other users and translations. I would ask that you refrain from paying for lessons and use a online dictionary or other resource as listed in the post above. This forum was created with the purpose to have conversations in Spanish with other already Spanish speaking Showdog players.

/

Yo, personalmente, como a mantiene el foro de Espanol libre de preguntas clase de Espanol como otro usuario y traducción. Yo pida poder que tu estribillo de pagar por clase y uso un diccionario-internet o otro recurso dijo sobre poste. Esto foro creado con el propósito a aguantar conversación en Espanol con otro ya parlante de Espanol jugadores de Showdog.

Thank you / Gracias,

Zibri
 Dangerous Forest kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2007 11:42:14 AM reply with quote send message to Dangerous Forest kennel Object to Post

Thankyou i learned quick!

Thankyou todo para anunciar. Esto parece la diversión para aprender y mantendré learding lo.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.