Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : Can someone teach me espanol?
 Raining Great Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/20/2007 2:31:15 PM reply with quote send message to Raining Great Dogs Object to Post   

Please teach me espanol?
 Raining Great Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2007 3:57:28 PM reply with quote send message to Raining Great Dogs Object to Post

bump
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 4:08:31 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

I can teach the basics. I'm in 7th grade, but speak it pretty fluentley, I know basic words, the forms of SER, la comida [food] seasons,months,days, all numbers, a few cusses, and some other stuff.
I'm guessing I can speak only about 500 words.
But I can try.
 The Corgi Is There
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 4:09:30 PM reply with quote send message to The Corgi Is There Object to Post

posted by Ashleiiighislovely
I can teach the basics. I'm in 7th grade, but speak it pretty fluentley, I know basic words, the forms of SER, la comida [food] seasons,months,days, all numbers, a few cusses, and some other stuff.
I'm guessing I can speak only about 500 words.
But I can try.

I would like to know too.
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 5:30:33 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

But I can try.
Molesto es la solamente manera aprender. Yo alegre ese tu sepa Espanol mucho. Diccionario y traductor ayuda, tambein.

Glad a lot of people are interesting in learning this language. happy :)

Nadia
 The Corgi Is There
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 5:57:40 PM reply with quote send message to The Corgi Is There Object to Post

posted by Degree
But I can try.
Molesto es la solamente manera aprender. Yo alegre ese tu sepa Espanol mucho. Diccionario y traductor ayuda, tambein.

Glad a lot of people are interesting in learning this language. happy :)

Nadia

How do you get the ~ on top of a word or a : switched around on the top?
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 6:51:11 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

You should start out with basics:
Si (pronounced "c"wink ;)-yes
no (obiviously)-no
Sobre (So-bray)-about
donde (don-day)-where?
Soy (prounuced like "soy"wink ;)-I am
Ella (aye-yah)-She
Necesito (nes-es-see-toe)- I need
 The Corgi Is There
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2007 7:23:54 PM reply with quote send message to The Corgi Is There Object to Post

You should start out with basics:
Si (pronounced "c"wink ;)-yes
no (obiviously)-no
Sobre (So-bray)-about
donde (don-day)-where?
Soy (prounuced like "soy"wink ;)-I am
Ella (aye-yah)-She
Necesito (nes-es-see-toe)- I need

That helped me!
 ValleyView Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2007 11:42:57 AM reply with quote send message to ValleyView Kennels Object to Post

I know my middle name in Spanish and in english it is grace, spanish Gracelia SP
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2007 12:00:20 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

Me gusta= I like (pronounced Me goo-stah)
For example:
Me gusta correr-I like to run (pronounced me goo-stah core-rer)
 TopPaws
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2007 5:57:53 PM reply with quote send message to TopPaws Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ayudeme! Por favore?
Hablo un poco espanol- pero todavía estoy aprendiendo a través de una clase de la computadora.

I probably just butchered that happy :)
I don't know a lot of spanish, but I'm taking an online class that really helps. I can make out what most of the posts are saying- but I can't really reply.

Degree's right. Spanish dictionaries and translators REALLY help. My high school classes have turned out to be fairly useless though.
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2007 5:37:04 AM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

posted by TopPaws

Degree's right. Spanish dictionaries and translators REALLY help. My high school classes have turned out to be fairly useless though.

Really?My middle school course helped me bunches, but I also have a spanish speaking boyfriend and dictionary, and sometimes I go online.
 nobody_home17999
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2007 4:57:22 PM reply with quote send message to nobody_home17999 Object to Post

Online translators really DO help, but sometimes when you want to translate a sentence, the translator might tranlate it word for word, and it might end up sounding weird(to a Spanish speaking person, that is).
 nobody_home17999
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2007 5:01:33 PM reply with quote send message to nobody_home17999 Object to Post

Also, if you want to learn how to speak Spanish well...you basically just need to know the pronunciation of the vowels

a-ah(like when the dentist tells you to open your mouth or something)

e-eh

i-yi

o-oh(something like this, just not like how you pronounce the letter "O" in this alphabet thought)

u-oo

These might not work that well though. Listening to people speak helps....
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2007 6:05:51 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

Lol I would if I was a good teacher. Spanish is one of my native languages.... my first words were spanish, and I have taken extra spanish classes every year of my life (since k-garden)
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2007 7:47:15 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

I think this word is tricky:Hay. It's pronounced "I" and means "There is/There are".For example, "Hay un reloj al lado de la puerta"~There is a clock next to the door. Pronounced I ew-nuh rel-oh-ho al lad-oh dee lah pwert-tuh.
 furry things arecute
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 10:01:47 PM reply with quote send message to furry things arecute Object to Post

can someone e-mail me a list of a lot of spanish words, and sentenses
 Home of the Staffies
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2008 6:18:17 PM reply with quote send message to Home of the Staffies Object to Post

posted by Raining Great Dogs
Please teach me espanol?
It'd be kinda hard to be taught Spanish here...maybe getting a tutor or a software would help.

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.