Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Gracias Admin!
 WoofersKennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/2/2007 9:56:40 AM reply with quote send message to WoofersKennel Object to Post   

¡Primer poste! ¡Gracias Admin! No hablo español pero el español es divertida. (sorry if this sounds really weird lol)
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 11:11:10 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

(Aww.. I was gonna try for first post razz :p)

Gracias Jeff por la foro. Este sera ser útil.

BTW, estoy estar alguien deseoso a ayuda en Espanol.

- Zibri
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 11:18:45 AM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post

Gracias!
 foreversummer
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 2:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to foreversummer Object to Post

Gracias Admin! I don't know how to say this in spanish but... This will be perfect for spanish speaking users!
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 2:09:56 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

posted by foreversummer
Gracias Admin! I don't know how to say this in spanish but... This will be perfect for spanish speaking users!
Este será ser perfecto para usuarios parlante Espanol!

Hehe wink ;)

- Zibri
 Happy Puppy Ranch
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 2:31:54 PM reply with quote send message to Happy Puppy Ranch Object to Post

GRACIAS!!!
 foreversummer
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 3:24:39 PM reply with quote send message to foreversummer Object to Post

posted by Degree
posted by foreversummer
Este será ser perfecto para usuarios parlante Espanol!

Hehe wink ;)

- Zibri

Gracias Degree happy :) laugh :D
 Vaquera
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 3:43:48 PM reply with quote send message to Vaquera Object to Post

Muchos muchos gracias admin! Vosotros fenomenal!!!!
 TipseyGirl12
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 4:07:55 PM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl12 Object to Post

Gracias
 Action Dog Agility
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 3:16:47 PM reply with quote send message to Action Dog Agility Object to Post

¡Sí, gracias! Aunque realmente no hablo lol español. ¡I justo funda este LOL, ahora SDers español puede conseguir un lugar para ayudar en una lengua que entienden!!
 PuppyPal4Ever
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 8:13:27 PM reply with quote send message to PuppyPal4Ever Object to Post

Gracias mi amigo

(Okay, I don't really speak Spanish/Espaniol but...Oh Well!)
 Forever And A Day
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 8:34:44 PM reply with quote send message to Forever And A Day Object to Post

Gracias Jeff por la foro happy :) !!
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 8:43:29 PM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

Muchas Gracias Jeff para el foro. Seria muy influential y va a alludar muchas personas que juegan esta simulation. Es una gran idea happy :)
Gracias otra ves Jeff

(for those wondering my parents are cuban so I speak spanish fluently)

ShowCavs
 Midnight Moonlight Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2007 4:18:07 PM reply with quote send message to Midnight Moonlight Kennels Object to Post

Si! Gracias! (Yes! Thanks!)

Megan
(Megan)

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.