Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Purchasing Limits
 Wren9403
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/29/2020 4:31:03 AM reply with quote send message to Wren9403 Object to Post   

I know that there is another thread about this, but I am starting a new one in hopes that the admin will see it.

Since there are far fewer players now than there were years ago, it's more likely that you will be doing business with the same players over and over, so perhaps this limit can just be done away with?

If it needs to stay, it can hopefully be fixed... While Pearl City and I typically do business a couple of times a month, we are nowhere near $1000 in transactions and as of this morning, it will not let me accept their offer on one of my dogs. ?????
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2020 6:44:45 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Oh it wasn’t accepted? laugh :D I just realized that we do a lot of business together lmao. I know there is a limit between two accounts but I can’t remember exactly the rules..

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.