.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Bonjour
 Dog Freack Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/2/2006 2:15:38 PM reply with quote send message to Dog Freack Kennel Object to Post   

Bonjour mon nom c'est Karine je vie au Canada et je su bilinge il a tu d'autre perssone qui parle Francais si oui ont peu tu garder en Contacthappy :)
 Aussies Dream Come True
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 3:14:31 PM reply with quote send message to Aussies Dream Come True Object to Post

Bonjour Karine ! Je ne parle pas français très bien, mais je serai heureux de vous parler n'importe quand !

ADCT happy :)

Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:24:22 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Salut Karine! Je suis Lauren. Mon français est très mauvais. Cela ne vous fait probablement aucun sence... J'essaierai toujours de vous parler bien que. Je le prends vous parlez un anglais ? J'essaierai et parlerai autant de Français que je peux, mais moi pouvoir devoir utiliser l'anglais quelquefois.
Bonne nuit,

Lauren
 Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:25:48 PM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

^^ C'était moi!/that was me! ^^
 Aussies Dream Come True
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:28:55 PM reply with quote send message to Aussies Dream Come True Object to Post

Mêmes ici. Je parle français très mal

ADCThappy :)
 Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:40:56 PM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

posted by Aussies Dream Come True
Mêmes ici. Je parle français très mal

lol! Mon français est comment vous dites la CONNERIE!
 Aussies Dream Come True
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:44:04 PM reply with quote send message to Aussies Dream Come True Object to Post

lol!

Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:47:38 PM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

lol!

I will speak in English for a minute to make it easier for myself. I need to use a translater for word like 'French' because my keyboard doesn't have the hyphanated/tailed C.
Lauren
 Aussies Dream Come True
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:49:46 PM reply with quote send message to Aussies Dream Come True Object to Post

posted by Cleary Farm Kennels
lol!

I will speak in English for a minute to make it easier for myself. I need to use a translater for word like 'French' because my keyboard doesn't have the hyphanated/tailed C.
Lauren

My keyboard doesn't have those either. I also need to use a traslator.

Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2006 4:53:13 PM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

posted by Cleary Farm Kennels
lol!

Lauren

My keyboard doesn't have those either. I also need to use a traslator.

lol, I wish there was a translater which changed posh words into simple, easy words.
Lauren
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:18:06 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

Bonjour, Canadiens! Je suis le Chenil de Collie D'or! Comment allez-vous?

Hello, Canadians! I'm Golden Hill Kennel! How are you!
 Dog Freack Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:21:27 AM reply with quote send message to Dog Freack Kennel Object to Post

Je vais bien merci
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:30:24 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

Je vous en prie. C'est le fait de parler frais aux gens qui parlent quelquechose en plus de l'anglais.happy :)
 Dog Freack Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:32:55 AM reply with quote send message to Dog Freack Kennel Object to Post

je le sais je vais a un ecole Francais
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:36:16 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

frais!
 Dog Freack Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:46:52 AM reply with quote send message to Dog Freack Kennel Object to Post

frais qoi
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:49:11 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

Ainsi combien de temps avez-vous parle le francais?
 Dog Freack Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:55:57 AM reply with quote send message to Dog Freack Kennel Object to Post

C'etais ma premiere langue
 Golden Hill Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 10:59:31 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Hill Kennel Object to Post

ma langue est l'anglais, mais quelquefois j'aime l'epicer en haut et parler d'autres langues.happy :)
 McMurph
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 11:03:52 AM reply with quote send message to McMurph Object to Post

I can't say much but....
Bonjour!
 Dog Freack Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2006 11:06:33 AM reply with quote send message to Dog Freack Kennel Object to Post

Bonjour

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.