Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Comfort foods....
 Fluffbrain
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/13/2020 3:48:40 AM reply with quote send message to Fluffbrain Object to Post   

We all have days, sometimes weeks, that feel like nothing can go right in them. Like many people, when I experience those time I like to "cheer" myself up with a good movie and comfort food. As a child my mother used to make a grilled mashed potato dish, sometimes with egg or carrot added before she browned the top.

As I got older my tastes changed, and today my favourite comfort food is sushi, with Dong Po Pork Belly a close second.

What about you?
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/21/2020 10:46:40 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My comfort foods are from culture, know what you mean! I got a pint of marinated Herring the other week! Love sushi too.
Going to research your other food.
Sounds good. I love Vietnamese food, pho soups are another comfort food from a great family run place near me.

-----
Last edited by Guiding Senjis on 11/21/2020 10:49:31 PM

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.