Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Hi People, What is your Fav dog breed and why?
 Arkadian Utopia
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/31/2006 6:07:36 PM reply with quote send message to Arkadian Utopia Object to Post   

My absoulute favorite dog breed is the dingo, but since it is not classed as a "domesticated" dog breed, I will say that my favorite domestic dog is the Australian Cattle Dog or "Blue Heeler"
I love them because they are both intelegant, loyal, quick thinking, independant, brave and teritorial. I own a Dingo X Smithfeild red Heeler and have known several Blue Heelers in my life and intend to get one soon.
What is your favorite dog?
Best Regards
Banna
 DragonLord
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2006 12:11:50 AM reply with quote send message to DragonLord Object to Post

posted by Arkadian Utopia
My absoulute favorite dog breed is the dingo, but since it is not classed as a "domesticated" dog breed, I will say that my favorite domestic dog is the Australian Cattle Dog or "Blue Heeler"
I love them because they are both intelegant, loyal, quick thinking, independant, brave and teritorial. I own a Dingo X Smithfeild red Heeler and have known several Blue Heelers in my life and intend to get one soon.
What is your favorite dog?
Best Regards
Banna

huskie or border collie
 Show Dogs Winners
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2007 6:30:56 PM reply with quote send message to Show Dogs Winners Object to Post

My fav breed of all time is Boxers,
cause my first dog was a boxer and i still have her and she is the sweetest dog anyone could ever have, she is patient, calm, and to me she is special cause she actually cares about people and always when she sees food she does all these really cool tricks, but only with food!

BOXERS ROCK

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.