Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Kennel Runs Not Working
 Jamedawg
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/3/2020 9:30:40 PM reply with quote send message to Jamedawg Object to Post   

In one of my accounts they work fine, in others they are stuck and can't be moved. Anyone else?
Kennel Runs Not Working
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2020 1:10:44 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

What do you mean by stuck? I haven’t had issues with any of mine
 Jamedawg
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2020 10:31:19 AM reply with quote send message to Jamedawg Object to Post

I can't move animals to a different kennel run. I try to switch them to a new run but it doesn't work.

Is there a specific age an animal must be before I can move them? I hate having a bunch of kennel runs with one pup left from the litter.
 bloodbear
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2020 8:25:01 PM reply with quote send message to bloodbear Object to Post

Are you on custom view?
That's the only thing I can figure would be the issue.

On "View All Dogs" page.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2020 10:16:22 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

BloodBear! Exactly what I was thinking but I couldn't find the link (lol) and couldn't remember what it was called! I'll betcha that will fix it!
 Jamedawg
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2020 9:09:51 AM reply with quote send message to Jamedawg Object to Post

Thank you so much! I knew it had to be something simple but I was getting so frustrated.
 SFFC
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/9/2020 1:33:56 PM reply with quote send message to SFFC Object to Post

I have another problem. I do not really know how to put a dog in a run laugh :D. I created three of them and sincerely speaking - I still use classic view, because I do not know how to use them.
 GaylanStudio6
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2020 11:49:24 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio6 Object to Post

First of all you need to put it on the "Custom View".

You say you have created some "Runs" already so now go to the page of the dog you want to move - click on their name.

On the right, under "Owner Options" down right below the sessioning buttons your should see "Move to ...". There is a drop-down button/arrow.

Click on that drop down and you should see a list of the available "runs". Pick one and that dog should now show up in the selected run.

Hope that helps.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.