Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : My First Ever Best in Show!
 CoffieDog
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/14/2020 7:35:03 PM reply with quote send message to CoffieDog Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

I've been playing this game on and off for many years (always as a basic finishing kennel) and I never thought this would happen but today I got my first all-breed Best in Show ever! And with one of my favorite breeds no less, a lovely Irish Terrier!

The Show:
www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Steinhaus%20Spring%20Show%209

The lucky Irish:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17151700

Over the moon with him, he had a little late start to his show career but started strong with a group placement from the puppy class. He quickly finished and has had several group placements but I certainly didn't expect this at all lol. Excited to see what the future holds!

UPDATE: A few days later...another Best in Show! laugh :D
www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Sweetbrier%20Spring%20Show%2019

He's definitely the most successful dog I've shown to date. I usually sell dogs after finishing them but he's a keeper for sure! I've even created a Petz version of him for PKC <3

-----
Last edited by CoffieDog on 4/20/2020 9:17:14 AM
 GooseCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2020 8:03:01 PM reply with quote send message to GooseCreek Object to Post

Congratulations!!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2020 8:18:39 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Wow, congratulations.
I have been here since 2005-2006 and I don’t recall getting a BIS.
Good for you!!

Carol
 VomWisc
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2020 8:49:16 PM reply with quote send message to VomWisc Object to Post

I, too, have been playing on and off for years! I have yet to get a BIS but just recently placed high in group.

It kind of rejuvenates you in the game to have a good placement or streak of wins! Congratulations!!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/14/2020 10:07:58 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Congrats! There's nothing like that first BIS!
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/15/2020 8:48:06 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!!!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/15/2020 5:30:36 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

The first one is always the most rewarding!

Treasure that feeling.

Will
 CoffieDog
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2020 8:33:37 PM reply with quote send message to CoffieDog Object to Post

Thank you everyone! <3
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/15/2020 11:12:41 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Maximumwheeliy
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2020 5:09:24 PM reply with quote send message to Maximumwheeliy Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by CoffieDog
I've been playing this game on and off for many years (always as a basic finishing kennel) and I never thought this would happen but today I got my first all-breed Best in Show ever! And with one of my favorite breeds no less, a lovely Irish Terrier!

The Show:
https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Steinhaus%20Spring%20Show%209

The lucky Irish:
https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17151700

Over the moon with him, he had a little late start to his show career but started strong with a group placement from the puppy class. He quickly finished and has had several group placements but I certainly didn't expect this at all lol. Excited to see what the future holds!

Thank you

-----
Last edited by Maximumwheeliy on 4/19/2020 5:09:47 PM

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.