Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : PRAISE BE MY 500TH CHAMPION
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/15/2019 4:27:09 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post   

A few days ago I obtained my 500th champion and didnt even know happy :).. Yay Me.!! :P. Still very much get excited for the achievements I receive on this game. Many years (and hard work laugh :D and understandings) invested and a majority of my adult lifelaugh :D.

-JonWayne
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2019 6:16:12 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

Congrats!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2019 1:48:45 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations! I Know the feelng - just entering year 16!
 GooseCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2019 2:06:06 PM reply with quote send message to GooseCreek Object to Post

Congratulations!!!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2019 3:19:08 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Congratulations. You have done very well.
I have been here since 2005, 2 yrs before you joined, and I only have 98 more than you have.

(Applause)

happy :)

Carol
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2019 8:02:29 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Aww thanks guys, it's been awesome that some of you are still around as well..I've been playing since an 8th grader in middle schoollaugh :D. I'm now 28.

Gaylanstudio you were the first person I ever acquired a dog from lol. happy :)

-JonWayne

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.