Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : We need more breeders!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/13/2019 8:43:00 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post   

I know there's a couple of active breeders into Pharaoh Hounds, but not enough! The most active breeder with some of the best dogs seems to have gone inactive, so now it's just me and two or three others (not all of them are actively showing or breeding, though).

The highest SOP I've seen is one of my dogs, at 96.00 - but anything 94.75 and above is competitive! Finishing dogs is fairly easy, but still fun.

I have a couple pups up for sale now and have several litters due in the next few days. I would be more than happy to set anyone new up with some quality pups and a good brood bitch or two! Just shoot me a message and we can easily work something out.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2019 4:43:16 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I have five quality pups for sale right now. One of them is 11 days, and I will be FHing her at 14 days to keep my dog count down. Don’t miss out on her show and brood potential.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2019 4:42:49 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Just bumping this up again. I have several lovely pups and dogs I'd be willing to sell to help any kennel get started. They're a fun breed! They'd be more fun if there were some other kennels showing, maybe with some different bloodlines eventually. Right now, it's mostly just dogs I've bred - that's going to be a problem as far as COI goes in the near future.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.