Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : DOBERMAN PINSCHERS AND PHARAOH HOUNDS
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/23/2019 9:11:21 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post   

I have some higher SOP fawn Doberman bitches, which I’ve found to be somewhat of a rarity. I also have show-quality black & rust Doberman puppies and Pharaoh Hound puppies! $100 each!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2019 10:26:11 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Dropped another litter, I now have several more high SOP fawn and red Doberman puppies. Quick sale, $100 each but I’m willing to take smaller offers if you just message me happy :)
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2019 2:08:13 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Several fawns and reds, one or two blacks, that are up now. SOP of 99.80-99.85. One 99.75 female fawn with good lines, would make a good brood bitch. More to come throughout the week!

I will be FHing any pups not sold at 14 days.

I also have three breeding age female Dobermans up for sale on my page. Higher-quality producers who still have some time left in the ring.

-----
Last edited by Whiskey Mac on 8/26/2019 2:11:06 PM
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2019 11:21:39 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Do you have any blues? That's the only color I don't have in my kennel right now.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2019 12:35:44 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I have seven upcoming litters in the next couple of days, several of which should produce a few blues. I can message you when they drop!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.