Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Pharaoh Hounds
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/23/2019 1:49:44 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post   

Does anyone have any show-quality Pharaoh Hounds they're looking to sell? I'm looking for both dogs and bitches, any color. Show-age preferred, but not necessary.

Thanks in advance!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2019 2:09:08 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Still interested in more competitive SOP dogs/bitches. Show-age preferred, but I'll take pups that need sessioning still!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2019 4:08:40 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I have two litters dropping today at 5:30 SD time (if they’re on time!). I’ll be putting most of the pups up for sale! Let me know if you’re interested happy :)

I’m also still looking for show-age Pharaoh Hounds. I’d prefer some decent brood bitches, but anything showable would be great! One of the only Pharaoh Hounds I’m showing has already gotten 4 BIB’s in the five days I’ve had her, so be rest-assured that I’m going to do my best to finish any dogs I get.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2019 1:00:50 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Several competitive-SOP pups available still. 95.35 and 95.40 males are available!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2019 6:47:25 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Placed two competitive SOP Pharaoh Hounds up this afternoon. Their dam is very promising in terms of showing and litter production, so watch out for her!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2019 3:18:46 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I have 5 Pharaoh Hound’s up for sale now. All on a custom ration, and all will be sessioned until they’re sold. Competitive SOP’s with winning parents! I have both bitches and dogs.

Thoth is also fully sessioned and nearly 30 days old with a couple of points. He is for sale to a kennel that will attempt to finish his championship!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.