Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : MANCHESTER TERRIERS $25 EACH
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/22/2019 9:13:37 AM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post   

They are 300 days + so grab them quick. This is a very rare breed, hope someone can save them and breed them before its too late.

I always hoped to go family again and start them off again, but I dont have enough time for more kennels.

Also Blues..even rarer..see them in my other MT kennel...Millton
 CO2.0
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 10:52:11 AM reply with quote send message to CO2.0 Object to Post

are the blacks all sold?
There is no offer space on them
 Fecanes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 11:21:43 AM reply with quote send message to Fecanes Kennel Object to Post

^^ I just purchased two black bitches from Milton. There is still this black male that is 90.00 SOP for sale!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16408355
 CO2.0
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 11:43:08 AM reply with quote send message to CO2.0 Object to Post

OK I am confused

The OP was from user www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Lap+of+Luxury

I just thought that the ones in that kennel were for sale also since they posted from that kennel
:/
 Fecanes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 12:27:42 PM reply with quote send message to Fecanes Kennel Object to Post

From what I understand, OP had a Family account and also owned Milton, so that's where the dogs are being sold from. I hope that helps!
 Millton
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2019 9:32:01 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post

All from both kennels should now be on the saleboard, sorry for any confusion. Yes I had two MT kennels,

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.