Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Looking to add a breed
 Antic Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/17/2019 7:34:54 AM reply with quote send message to Antic Kennels Object to Post   

I am returning to the game after something like a 10 year hiatus-my previous kennel was Rosa Blanca Kennels with Skye Terriers. Looks like nowadays a lot of people are able to do 2-3 breeds and I am looking to branch out from the BCs that I have.

Looking for a breed that is pretty open as far as puppy sales and studs, it seems more fun to try to improve a breed as a collective versus keeping dogs on lockdown. I’m also looking for a breed that isn’t rampant with show stacking.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2019 2:25:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back!

There are a lot of breeds which could use support.

Because we are a lot fewer in number but still generally pretty dedicated to the game, show "stacking" in some cases is unavoidable.

I'm pretty much alone in Airedales (GaylanStudio8) but get occasional all-breed BIS wins.
 Emily.Rose.
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2019 6:02:55 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose. Object to Post

Someone was just getting rid of a dachshund color project. A lot of people were recently interested in mudi. A few months back, a few people were interested in chow chows. A couple months ago, Granny Coon (chestara) was looking for people in Norwhich Terriers; I am unsure if she ever got anyone else. I'm thinking someone is looking for help in Thai Ridgebacks and offered free breeding trios. If I think of any more, I'll post them. I don't know if any of them have anything you are looking for.
 Boulevard Of Beauty
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2019 11:26:32 AM reply with quote send message to Boulevard Of Beauty Object to Post

That is me getting rid of the doxies. they are a very interesting breed to get into if you would like a challenge. loads of colours and three coat types all needing to be built up to a better sop. Players are friendly and are happy to share dogs and help each other out.
 Mypuppydoesagility
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2019 8:49:34 AM reply with quote send message to Mypuppydoesagility Object to Post

Field spaniels could use people! I'm the only active kennel right now.
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2019 12:09:37 PM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

We're trying to get bloodhounds going again. All my males are currently up for stud and Crystal Lions and I have a bunch of puppies listed for sale right now. happy :)
 grapesrgone
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2019 5:04:14 PM reply with quote send message to grapesrgone Object to Post

I just put some information at the link below, but I just put a bunch of Rhodesian Ridgebacks up for sale and am willing to help you get started or answer any questions happy :) I posted more information at the link below.

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1045434&recordnum=0

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.