Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : do australians like neighbours/home and away?
 Reason Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/27/2006 4:38:46 PM reply with quote send message to Reason Kennels Object to Post   

i live in the UK, and some of my relatives are from australia. they came over here to visit, and i was watching neighbours, and home and away. my aunt told me that these programmes are much more popular here than in Australia, as the Australians don't really like watching them. is it true?
 Salguiero
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2006 6:30:34 AM reply with quote send message to Salguiero Object to Post

I lurrrvvveee neighbours, but cant stand home and away as they cant act! And im as Aussie as Vegemite

Robyn
 Reason Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2006 6:46:05 AM reply with quote send message to Reason Kennels Object to Post

i love them both, even though i agree, they can't act in home and away!! how far behind are we here? in neighbours, mishka arived from russia about 2 weeks ago, she is trying to quit smoking, carmella is a nun, janelle and kim are getting married today, and izzy and paul have split up because of the evil cameron/robert.

in home and away, josh west just got murdered.

exactly how far behind are we? and what happens next? wink ;)
 Arkadian Utopia
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2006 6:13:28 PM reply with quote send message to Arkadian Utopia Object to Post

I Hate them both.
Neither of them have plots that are anything like real life and the actors are rubbish!
I don't even watch TV at all now, there is NOTHING good on. We have a TV but only watch the VERY occasional movie on it.
The only TV shows I used to watch were Inspector Rex and 60 minutes. Inspector Rex is in german so you have to read the sub-scripts but it is loads better than any other show I have seen.
Best regadrs
Banna
 Luxedo
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2006 4:52:18 AM reply with quote send message to Luxedo Object to Post

Never watch it, but I do see the Neibours tourist bus all the time, and I do share a name with one of the Characters, but I'm not gonna tell you which one.
I live here and that's why I see the bus all the time, there for all the pommie backpacker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Kilda,_Victoria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class