Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : How to add a second family account...
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/31/2019 10:25:03 AM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post   

Is there a way to get the special pricing for 10 accounts if I just upgraded the first family yesterday? I know that I didn't get the money back for my running subscriptions when I added them to the family account. I believe that if I was just to click subscribe again I would be charged the $80 on top of the $50 I paid yesterday. Is this correct? If it is I'll just sub them separately and then resubscribe them together when the three months are up.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/31/2019 11:55:40 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm not quite sure but do make sure you cancel (Via Paypal) any single subs you have on accounts you've added to a Family. Otherwise they will renew and you'll be paying double for them. It's a lot easier to catch it before it happens than to try getting it sorted out after.

If you want to add a second Family, the process originally I believe was to create the Family then notify Admin and he would apply an additional discount to the second Family. I'm not sure if he's still doing that so you might want to check on that.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/31/2019 11:56:57 PM
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2019 11:59:51 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

Thank you! Yes I did make sure to cancel all of the individual subscriptions. I did attempt to contact admin but I figured a response was unlikely. I went ahead and subbed each set of five accounts individually, and will resub them altogether when they drop. It cost a bit more but oh well; I definitely didn't want to try and deal with it if I accidentally paid twice!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.