Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Source Dogs Available
 Antic Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/29/2019 6:03:24 PM reply with quote send message to Antic Kennels Object to Post   

Able to make source dogs if anyone needs any!
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2019 8:05:13 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx
Unless it is a high profile or popular breed with pups on the sale board, most users can buy their own starter or source dogs for 20.00
 Double Diamond Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2019 9:14:00 AM reply with quote send message to Double Diamond Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am interested! Can you choose color? If so, I would like a blue Toy Poodle bitch please and thank you.

-----
Last edited by Double Diamond Kennel on 7/30/2019 9:15:25 AM
 Antic Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2019 8:04:44 PM reply with quote send message to Antic Kennels Object to Post

Oh I assumed it was the same mechanism as about 10 years ago where you could only make a certain number of starter dogs per account! Has that changed?
 Double Diamond Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2019 8:22:55 PM reply with quote send message to Double Diamond Kennel Object to Post

I think it has. I've just returned to the game myself!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.