.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Returning Player Needs Dogs
 Tier
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2019 10:53:22 AM reply with quote send message to Tier Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well I have a full house of dogs here so I am not taking anymore suggestions for now

I want to say THANK YOU to all those kennels that have offered me their dogs!

Thanks for the help!

-----
Last edited by Tier on 7/15/2019 10:07:36 AM
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 11:41:41 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

I don't usually have pups on sale board in any of my kennels, but I am willing to share a few dogs if you are interested.

I sent you a PM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2019 11:42:30 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

It might take little bit to get dogs to work with, but I would consider Tibetan Terriers right now.

Get good placements and need breeders badly.

Will
 Tier 2
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 12:09:30 PM reply with quote send message to Tier 2 Object to Post

posted by BarStar
It might take little bit to get dogs to work with, but I would consider Tibetan Terriers right now.

Get good placements and need breeders badly.

Will

Thank you for the tip
I did message Nachthunde about a Tibetan Terrier
Hopefully they are willing to help me out in that breed
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 1:12:01 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Miniature Schnauzers always love new people! We are a friendly bunch with multiple majors every night. I have some dogs up for sale, and am always willing to work out a deal on others if you have a specific dog in mind happy :)
 Tier
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 1:37:45 PM reply with quote send message to Tier Object to Post

posted by Nefarious Kennels
Miniature Schnauzers always love new people! We are a friendly bunch with multiple majors every night. I have some dogs up for sale, and am always willing to work out a deal on others if you have a specific dog in mind happy :)
Thank you
I placed her in this kennel maybe she will have a nice litter
 Tier 2
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 1:41:19 PM reply with quote send message to Tier 2 Object to Post

This kennel needs a couple of breeds
 Ruan
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 4:00:39 PM reply with quote send message to Ruan Object to Post

I have two suggestions for you:

Chows - SOP is just over 90, and there's just 3 active breeders. We have five colours and two coats to work with. I've got some bitches you can have, and I try to keep all my boys up for stud as soon as they're old enough. (And if I forget to put one up that you want to use, you can let me know.)

Rhodesian Ridgebacks - SOP is resisting my attempts to hit 99, and I'm the only one breeding them. There are lots of colours and two coat types to work with, of which only a couple are showable at the moment. I don't currently have any bitches available, but I'm expecting some litters on Tuesday, so I can get you started with a bitch and a few puppies then. And my boys are always available for stud (unless I forget, see above. laugh :D )
 Tier
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 4:10:06 PM reply with quote send message to Tier Object to Post

posted by Ruan
I have two suggestions for you:

Chows - SOP is just over 90, and there's just 3 active breeders. We have five colours and two coats to work with. I've got some bitches you can have, and I try to keep all my boys up for stud as soon as they're old enough. (And if I forget to put one up that you want to use, you can let me know.)

Rhodesian Ridgebacks - SOP is resisting my attempts to hit 99, and I'm the only one breeding them. There are lots of colours and two coat types to work with, of which only a couple are showable at the moment. I don't currently have any bitches available, but I'm expecting some litters on Tuesday, so I can get you started with a bitch and a few puppies then. And my boys are always available for stud (unless I forget, see above. laugh :D )

Chows sound like they may be a fun breed
Message me with what you would be willing to part with as far as any breedable bitches...and an unrelated male of any age.
Thanks!
 Tier
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2019 6:37:25 PM reply with quote send message to Tier Object to Post

OK- I have 5 different breeds in each of my Tier and Tier 2 kennels....

I think that will keep me happy for awhile.

Thank you to all those who have sold me their wonderful dogs and bitches!

Now to see what the future has in store for me with the upcoming litters.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2019 11:08:09 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Re the Tibbies, do you want show quality? Because I might have something with low SS that I would sell cheap.
 Tier 2
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2019 7:54:22 AM reply with quote send message to Tier 2 Object to Post

posted by XiZang
Re the Tibbies, do you want show quality? Because I might have something with low SS that I would sell cheap.

Yes something showable/breedable
Send me a link to my kennel on what you may have
Thanks
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2019 9:24:31 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Definitely a yes to chows! Fun breed. I see you have a Skye or two in one of your kennels, if you want any more around 93.75-93.80 SOP, let me know... I have some breedable ones I'm about to FH!

ETA: And If you need more chows, my chow Kennel is Whispering Springs happy :)

-----
Last edited by Skyfall Kennels on 7/15/2019 9:25:08 AM
 Tier
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2019 9:32:38 AM reply with quote send message to Tier Object to Post

posted by Skyfall Kennels
Definitely a yes to chows! Fun breed. I see you have a Skye or two in one of your kennels, if you want any more around 93.75-93.80 SOP, let me know... I have some breedable ones I'm about to FH!

ETA: And If you need more chows, my chow Kennel is Whispering Springs happy :)

-----
Last edited by Skyfall Kennels on 7/15/2019 9:25:08 AM

Sent you a message about your Skye Terriers
And will go see what you have in Chows

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler