Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Missing show?
 Emily.Rose.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/8/2019 5:23:34 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose. Object to Post   

I entered a bunch of dogs into a Neapolitan Mastiff specialty that another member made, however, I have no results and it looks like none of my dogs even showed. Like, they were never even entered. No entry fees taken, nothing under show results or anything. Like the show just never happened. Has this happened before to anyone else?
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2019 10:38:20 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

How many entires were there in the show? If there aren’t a certain number of entries, the show won’t run. I believe the number is 10.

Here’s the excerpt about it from “Help”:
If a show doesn't get at least ten entries it will be cancelled. In the event of a show cancellation, all entries will be withdrawn and you will not be charged for the entries.
 Emily.Rose.
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2019 3:30:18 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose. Object to Post

I entered pretty much all of my dogs. Then I believe Mamba and Xi-Chi also entered.
 Hitari Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/8/2019 11:27:58 PM reply with quote send message to Hitari Kennels Object to Post

The number of dogs needed for a specialty was lowered to 5 a few years ago.

Missing shows and session sales are usually caused by a glitch in the program or a server area.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.