Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : New Silver Sire & Platinum GCH (RECORD!)
 Vivente
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/22/2019 9:56:42 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post   

I have been taking a hiatus (for various reasons) in this account, but couldn't quite give up my highest SOP male and began showing him in my basic kennel to let others breed to him at a low cost. Well, he just became the first Platinum GCH in the history of the breed and only the second Silver Sire in the history in the breed (the only other being from 2008, so an 11 year gap...Showdog was much different back then, too!). I am very proud of all he has accomplished, and this almost makes me want to return...

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16722698
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/22/2019 9:57:26 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Oops, I even posted from the wrong account. Vivente and Amoroso are one and the same, but currently both basic happy :)

Em
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2019 6:06:04 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Wow! Great job!
 Dances And Prances
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2019 1:33:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dances And Prances Object to Post

Yay!! Thank you for all that you have done to help get me started.. and also for keeping him available! Your generosity with your girls really made an impact with me and made me want to stay in the breed.. two kennels now because I needed something for all my projects.

He has been a tremendous sire for my kennel, and I will probably continue using him once COI settles down a little. I finally produced an equal SOP male and FINALLY exceeded it! She is a double granddaughter so it is fitting happy :)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16859191

P.S. If you decide to come back I will make sure you have a good selection of broods!

Jennifer
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/24/2019 1:02:12 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Thanks for the offer! To be honest, I am a bit addicted and couldn’t give it up 100%. At the same time, I’m finishing up my first year as a high school science teacher, which was exciting and exhausting to say the least lol. I also wish Jeff would put more effort into this game (since I remember how it used to be), for me to want to return. I may come back for at least the summer...

Em
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2019 1:21:31 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

Wowza!
Good job!
Congratulations!!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.