Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Looking for a banner to be made..
 Heart Of It Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/28/2019 5:18:48 PM reply with quote send message to Heart Of It Kennel Object to Post   

Preferably with Thai Ridgebacks, lmk what y'all can do
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2019 10:23:28 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can whip up for you. You can use it or not when it's done. If something better comes along, feel free to go with whatever they make.
Like I said, might take me a few days.
 Heart Of It Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2019 10:42:40 PM reply with quote send message to Heart Of It Kennel Object to Post

Thanks! Excited to see what you come up with, could you include a slogan? I have one but If not its cool
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2019 4:45:37 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Sure!
 Heart Of It Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2019 7:22:12 PM reply with quote send message to Heart Of It Kennel Object to Post

"Bringing this ancient breed back into modern existence."
Thanks again!
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2019 3:29:36 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

i67.tinypic.com/j8h4qw.png

i64.tinypic.com/29esj21.png

Here is a smaller one and a larger one. If you want anything changed, let me know and I can. If you do not like the style, that is also fine. Do not feel obligated to use it if you do not like it.

-----
Last edited by Emily.Rose on 5/1/2019 3:30:11 PM - The post kept glitching and posting different codework. Not just plain image code and URL.

-----
Last edited by Emily.Rose on 5/1/2019 3:35:07 PM
 bloodbear
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/3/2019 2:26:18 AM reply with quote send message to bloodbear Object to Post

Here's my entry!

https://i.postimg.cc/VNCVL77D/thausss.png

Hope you like it. Out of practice. Also have to apologize as Thai Ridgebacks are really hard to find free pictures for.

BB
 Heart Of It Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2019 7:44:03 PM reply with quote send message to Heart Of It Kennel Object to Post

WOW! Both are amazing and I think Ill use both! Thanks!!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.