Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Maret
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/24/2019 10:16:07 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

For several days I have not been able to select Maret Gentile to handle my dogs. This happens on a regular basis but it usually doesn't last more than a day. I click on the circle and nothing happens. It's never happened with any other judge, just Maret. It's very frustrating because these are good judges for my dogs and I need the right handler! Has anyone else had an issue like this? It's the same in all my kennels.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2019 2:00:07 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I tried to select her for a dog with 18 for training and she wasnt on the list as available. So I entered a dog with all 20's and she was available and selected.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2019 2:58:04 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have had that happen with some judges -- there seems to be a little bug, if this is happening when your dog is fully sessioned.

I just open another browser and choose the judge I want on that browser. Works for me happy :)

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 5/28/2019 2:59:06 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2019 5:05:01 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I think in the case of some handlers..they require high 19 or 20 for training to be able to book them.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2019 2:47:30 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

I have had cases where even though my dogs are 20 across the board, the circle just will not accept the click on some judges on Google Chrome -- that when I open another browser to get the judge I want.

It's not often, and it rarely lasts long - but it does happen.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2019 9:44:58 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

That's exactly it. I can't click on the circle, nothing happens. Maret is the only judge it's ever happened with. I also use Chrome. How weird.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.