Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Maret
 XiZang
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/24/2019 10:16:07 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post   

For several days I have not been able to select Maret Gentile to handle my dogs. This happens on a regular basis but it usually doesn't last more than a day. I click on the circle and nothing happens. It's never happened with any other judge, just Maret. It's very frustrating because these are good judges for my dogs and I need the right handler! Has anyone else had an issue like this? It's the same in all my kennels.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2019 2:00:07 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I tried to select her for a dog with 18 for training and she wasnt on the list as available. So I entered a dog with all 20's and she was available and selected.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2019 2:58:04 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have had that happen with some judges -- there seems to be a little bug, if this is happening when your dog is fully sessioned.

I just open another browser and choose the judge I want on that browser. Works for me happy :)

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 5/28/2019 2:59:06 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2019 5:05:01 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I think in the case of some handlers..they require high 19 or 20 for training to be able to book them.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2019 2:47:30 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

I have had cases where even though my dogs are 20 across the board, the circle just will not accept the click on some judges on Google Chrome -- that when I open another browser to get the judge I want.

It's not often, and it rarely lasts long - but it does happen.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/4/2019 9:44:58 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

That's exactly it. I can't click on the circle, nothing happens. Maret is the only judge it's ever happened with. I also use Chrome. How weird.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.