Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Looking for new breeds
 Heart Of It Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/8/2019 7:24:55 PM reply with quote send message to Heart Of It Kennel Object to Post   

Looking for new breeds to show. Would like to work with another breeder and help develop SOP but don't want to start as far low as starter dogs. Any breed!
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2019 7:39:38 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Cane corso is a very fun breeds. It is competitive enough, but not too competitive. Consistently 97 to 98 in SOP. Normally no one really uses handlers in shows but this month I decided to use handlers to see if I could get some group placings or best in group. After this month though, I'm probably not going to be using handlers again.
If not, there are a ton of breeds that are what you are looking for. I think most of the breeds on here are exactly what you looking for. What about Chow Chow?
 SkyGaze
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2019 7:51:24 PM reply with quote send message to SkyGaze Object to Post

I need someone else in American Eskimos with me! I have two different litters I produced that are in sales but if you can bring in source dogs too it would be awesome. I've started them from ground up again because nobody was showing them and they were last in breed ranks when I started
 SkyGaze
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/8/2019 7:51:50 PM reply with quote send message to SkyGaze Object to Post

Oh I just saw that you wrote not low sop.. nevermind sad :(
 Relliotts
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2019 12:06:04 AM reply with quote send message to Relliotts Object to Post

We could use a few more showing in Shibas.
 Dances And Prances
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2019 8:18:15 AM reply with quote send message to Dances And Prances Object to Post

Dachshunds are a super fun breed needing some work on improving SOP, yet still super competitive in the show ring.. the actually get BISs in a fairly regular basis. I don’t put handlers on class dogs unless they are in a random show to test a judge. Champions get handlers so they have a shot in the group etc...

I have several already sessioned dogs that I could sell to a good home, and probably a few broods as well. If you are interested there are other projects as well.. 3 different coat types (two sub show quality) and many lost colors. I have one coat type almost back.. with a carrier in the show ring now. Black and Tans are coming up quickly, and both are bringing new traits with them. It is an exciting time for me as a breeder.. but alas.. I could use some help to develop new lines.. and I actually enjoy competition! happy :)

Good luck in your choice, and send me a message if interested!
Jennifer
 Montiana
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2019 3:18:02 AM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post

How about Chows? The breed needs more players as I think im the only active one.

Sop has just passed the 90's and they place fairly well in shows, group placements are often with handlers.

If your interested id be glad to set you up with dogs.

happy :)
 A Circle Circuit
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2019 5:17:28 AM reply with quote send message to A Circle Circuit Object to Post

I could use help in Black&Tans or Irish terriers,

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.