Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Am Staff kennel cleanout
 Coodarali
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/8/2019 4:11:25 PM reply with quote send message to Coodarali Object to Post   

I have WAY over the amount of allowable Am Staffs in my kennel, so anything and everything over 30 days old at the top SOP for Am Staffs is currently for sale for $100 each

A great "in" if you are looking for a new breed- there are some dogs in there that have one upwards of 15 Best in Groups, brood bitches who (in a recent litter of 10 produced 7 at the top SOP) stud dogs, fully/partially/unsessioneds..... come and get em!
 Coodarali
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2019 5:22:03 PM reply with quote send message to Coodarali Object to Post

BUMP- WAY too many dogs in my kennel now- all $100 no approval- sessioned, partially sessioned- breedable, studable- all at the maximum SOP for Am Staffs (99.7) which noone has been able to break from just yet- so these dogs are highly competitive- way too many and I cant even begin to try and thin anything else out yet as its too overwhileming!

Replies in this thread : 1

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.