Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : April Challenge
 residential
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/1/2019 7:47:18 PM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post   

April 2019 Challenge:

Hi Friends! I want to invite you to join the April 2019 Challenge.

The Challenge: Finish a championship in as many different breeds as possible. Use up to five accounts. You can either create a co-op with other members, or use a family account. The co-op or family account with the most different breeds finished will win the challenge.

The Prizes: The top account will receive a badge for their kennel page and $1000 in SD money. All participants who finish at least 3 champions will receive a badge as well.

How to Play: I'll post a completion post on April 28th here and on Facebook. You'll need to post your up to five account names and the total number of finished breeds.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2019 9:25:02 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

Anyone want to partner up? I just got my first dog Champion in cane corso and bought a few different dogs in different breeds.
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2019 1:47:35 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

posted by Emily.Rose
Anyone want to partner up? I just got my first dog Champion in cane corso and bought a few different dogs in different breeds.
We can, if you want to.
I've got a family account. happy :)
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2019 11:07:47 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

I don't think I'll win this challenge by any stretch, but it seems like it would be fun to participate in.

I earned 1 champion title in Border Collie
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16709340

Just happened to occur on April 1st.
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2019 11:28:17 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I'm up to four champions so far. Really difficult to finish the others breeds. I wonder if there is many people participating this month.
 Ponds
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/13/2019 12:04:01 PM reply with quote send message to Ponds Object to Post

I am competing this month in my family account. I have the following breeds and the number in parentheses is how many Champions I have finished so far this month.

Silky Terrier (3)
Lakeland Terrier
Briard (3)
Irish Wolfhound (6)
Irish Red and White Setter (2)
American Foxhound (1)
Borzoi
Afghan
Maltese (1)

I timed most of my litters last month to be almost fully sessioned at the start of April so I have many dogs that are close to finishing in all my breeds.
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2019 12:38:01 PM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

Great strategy, Ponds!

I have lots of dogs sessioning, but not a ton of breeds. Still, I'll actually be able to enter the challenge this month happy :)
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2019 5:13:09 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

I'm pairing up with Diasonia.
So far, I've finished a champion in the following breeds:
Afghan Hound
American Staffordshire Terrier
Cane Corso
Great Dane
Schipperke

I'm trying to finish the following breeds:
Brittany (8 points)- Probably will not finish
English Cocker Spaniel (10 points)
Glen of Imaal Terrier (15 points)- Probably will not finish
Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen (12 points)
Keeshond (19 points)- Probably will not finish
Newfoundland (12 points)

A lot of my breeds, there is no one else showing.
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2019 7:57:28 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

I have finished more breeds, but using the maximum accounts allowed I've got 5 breeds that have champions for this month.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.