.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Breeds that have had to start over
 MtnFalcon2
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/19/2019 3:45:18 PM reply with quote send message to MtnFalcon2 Object to Post   

Out of curiosity (as I ponder going back to a family account), what other breeds have had to start over from scratch? After a very long absence it seems several breeds have regressed and I'd love to know which ones are in most need of help.
 SunHawk
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2019 4:18:24 PM reply with quote send message to SunHawk Object to Post

Great Pyrenees

There is only one other player in the breed, and they haven't logged in for awhile.
 MtnFalcon2
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2019 7:46:05 PM reply with quote send message to MtnFalcon2 Object to Post

Wow! You aren't kidding about Great Pyrs! Ok, definitely on my list one way or another. Wonder how many more breeds are in this kind of predicament.
 SunHawk
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2019 8:07:15 PM reply with quote send message to SunHawk Object to Post

MtnFalcon2- If you want to try Great Pyrs, I have posted in the breed forum some lost studs
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2019 2:58:09 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

I restarted with Anatolians when I rejoined the game. They were around 180 on the list and had to be restarted with starters. There are a few breeders now though and two kennels that had old studs were found which has boosted the SOP a lot. I think they're sitting around #90 now, so a big jump in a couple of months haha.
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/20/2019 9:57:43 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Weimaraners.

We had a number of current SOP (97-98) studs available - all in the same kennel and somewhat related. Most of the girls had to be starters. I don't know if its the highest but I got an 80 the other day and a couple of 79's. Most of the rest are 75 and lower.
 Farasan
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2019 10:31:11 PM reply with quote send message to Farasan Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think Dandies and Scottish Deerhounds could both probably use some help

-----
Last edited by Farasan on 3/20/2019 10:32:52 PM
 terryterrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2019 10:56:43 AM reply with quote send message to terryterrier Object to Post

I have just bred by old Dandies so am back in a small way.
 Shiny Bright Diamonds
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2019 6:56:01 AM reply with quote send message to Shiny Bright Diamonds Object to Post

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers have restarted, I think the highest sop is around 15% at the moment.
Manchester Toy Terriers are around 83+ and could use some help. Only two breeders including myself.

Drop me a line if your interested.

-----
Last edited by Shiny Bright Diamonds on 3/25/2019 6:57:42 AM
 Shiny Bright Diamonds
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2019 6:57:13 AM reply with quote send message to Shiny Bright Diamonds Object to Post

sorry double post

-----
Last edited by Shiny Bright Diamonds on 3/25/2019 6:58:16 AM
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/25/2019 2:05:28 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

I'm getting very bored with just doing obedience and thought I'd try and get one to show in a breed that needed more shown - should I get a Chesapeake?
 Crimson Shadows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2019 7:46:01 PM reply with quote send message to Crimson Shadows Kennel Object to Post

Bouvier des Flandres could use help! They are at the bottom of the list. When I had my family account I was breeding them here but since I downgraded I have 2 females still in my kennel. If anyone is interested in this breed feel free to message me on my main account, Foxfire Kennel, and I'd be happy to sell them to you. Also in this kennel are Belgian Malinois. I started from scratch but due to some issues I switched breeds, but I still have some available if anyone is interested.
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2019 12:09:02 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

I am the only one showing in Lagotto right now
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/26/2019 1:38:45 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

There are NO Welsh Terriers!
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/26/2019 3:04:45 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

LOL Of course in real life I'd go for the Mali every time!I'll have a look at the breeds mentioned.
 Pili Pala
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2019 4:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to Pili Pala Object to Post

I have started a kennel for Welsh Terriers. Looking for a second breed with equally low numbers/starter stats. I love working on them from the ground up like this!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/27/2019 9:46:03 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

That's grear Pili Pala!

I'll see if I can take on one of your pups when you get them. Good luck!

Here are three more studs I found still available:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16576343
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16486155
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16533327

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 3/27/2019 9:55:11 PM
 Heavenly Hacienda
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2019 10:33:05 AM reply with quote send message to Heavenly Hacienda Object to Post

posted by Pili Pala
I have started a kennel for Welsh Terriers. Looking for a second breed with equally low numbers/starter stats. I love working on them from the ground up like this!
I just got some good Welsh starters.. they are up for sale for a day or two.
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2019 11:07:43 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

posted by Pili Pala
There are Lowchen or Anatolian Shepherd
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2019 6:12:30 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

I’ve got welsh terriers in an old account if anyone wants them.
 Pili Pala
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2019 9:17:06 AM reply with quote send message to Pili Pala Object to Post

posted by Rivacre Gundogs
I’ve got welsh terriers in an old account if anyone wants them.
That would be great!

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.