Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Anyone else have dogs that always throw crap?
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/10/2019 9:04:38 AM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post   

Does anyone else on here try a new stud several times or have a few dogs that every time you breed them, they just consistently throw a lot of terrible quality puppies? I have a few nice bitches and a few studs I've tried that are pretty nice and every time I breed them, everything they throw just isn't up to snuff.
Definitely makes the game more realistic and fun though.
 Ozlok
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2019 10:35:50 AM reply with quote send message to Ozlok Object to Post

Oh I have it at the moment! I have a bitch who has won shows (probably the first of her breed to do so) and even won a world cup but her pups are all utter rubbish
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2019 4:10:44 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

That really sucks! I have some super nice females giving me some really crappy pups, then the females that I don't bother showing or doing anything with because I think they're rubbish are giving me great pups. It's driving me bonkers!
 TurkeyTracks
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2019 9:56:32 PM reply with quote send message to TurkeyTracks Object to Post

Ive had a bunch of crap litters lately. One none had 20 ss. I had to go back like 4 gens to find any that didnt have 20 ss. Weird throw back stuff

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.