Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : help
 Montiana
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/10/2019 4:04:59 AM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post   

Can someone please help me out. I have this female.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16619569
I keep withdrawing her from all shows but she is still entered in shows everyday. What am I doing wrong? Or is it a glitch?
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2019 11:24:26 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

There is something weird going on with the handlers. Did you just buy her?
 Montiana
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2019 12:12:08 PM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post

Yes I bought her a few days ago.
Even though shes entered in shows I cant choose any handler either because there is no link to choose one. Not that it would make a difference since shes pregnant.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2019 4:39:34 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm sort of guessing here - was she entered by her previous owner? I think that the entries have to be removed by whoever entered her and that applies to the handler assignment too. I've run into the problem too.

Have you tried the withdraw from all shows - that might work.

Otherwise if possible as her previous owner to buy her back, remove the entries and then sell her back to you.

You can try contacting Admin but he's a little, uhmm, slow to respond sometimes these days.

nalas
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2019 4:06:40 AM reply with quote send message to nalas Object to Post

For anyone having the same problem the previous owner has to withdraw from shows. It worked on 2 of my dogs.

XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/19/2019 11:04:19 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

But if she has been sold, she won't show up in the previous owner's kennel, will she?

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.