.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : help with deciding a new breed
 Montiana
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/6/2019 2:45:20 AM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post   

Hi
I am a returning player from quite a few years ago. I have 2 standard accounts and have decided on Chows and Pugs in one and need one or two breeds for the other account.
Im looking for breeds that need help and have room for improvement. Nothing over 95%..the lower the better. Group placements would be a bonus.
All suggestions will be much appreciated.
 Ports Of Call
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2019 10:08:44 AM reply with quote send message to Ports Of Call Object to Post

Portuguese Podengo
There are a few kennels, with SOP's around 87-88
I have placed a few up for sale if you are interested, and have placed all of my breedable studs up.
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2019 4:14:30 PM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

Silky Terriers.

There's only me. Have just hit 95 SOP and have some dogs in the low 95s.
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2019 1:12:53 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Ive got some in my different kennels that could use more breeders. PBGVs, Black Russian terriers, Portuguese Water dogs. And I have coat and color projects that need help. Long coat (colors too) in Cannon dogs, colors in Min Pins, colors in German Spitz, Parti colors in Poms, color headed Whites in shelties, parti colors in Saluki and colors in Tibetian Terriors I will gladly give you starter stock if any of these interest you. Feel free to message me with any questions.
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2019 7:22:41 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

Maybe Miniature Poodles? My highest SOP is 93.
 Montiana
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2019 4:05:53 AM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post

Thanks for all the suggestions!
 Dream-Team
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2019 5:28:22 AM reply with quote send message to Dream-Team Object to Post

I have Tibbies, Maltese, and Black and Tan Coonhounds
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2019 7:50:47 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers!! Highest SOP is under 14! Lots and lots of room for improvement! Feel free to PM me if you choose chessies and I can help you out! Welcome back happy :)
 Subzero
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/13/2019 12:46:22 AM reply with quote send message to Subzero Object to Post

Powlish lowland sheepdog or south african boerboels happy :)

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.