Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : help
 Ayashi no Ceres
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/4/2019 6:15:19 PM reply with quote send message to Ayashi no Ceres Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hi all, Does any one know where Lost hill is? Had an agreement with them and I would like to know what to do next with the dog since he is past 120 days old

-----
Last edited by Ayashi no Ceres on 1/4/2019 6:15:39 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/5/2019 12:59:36 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

They haven't been on since early December and they are now Basic. They might be back - maybe away somewhere for the holidays but that's a bit of a longshot - it's a month. I don't know but I'd think you'd be justified to offer the dog for sale or FH him - it is the Foxhound you are talking about? Any other opinions?
 Ayashi no Ceres
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2019 5:10:38 PM reply with quote send message to Ayashi no Ceres Object to Post

yes it is the foxhound, I would give him to someone who could use him for stud if that was an option, I guess i could always keep him and get a CD on him and after that FH him

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.