Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : help
 Ayashi no Ceres
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/4/2019 6:15:19 PM reply with quote send message to Ayashi no Ceres Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hi all, Does any one know where Lost hill is? Had an agreement with them and I would like to know what to do next with the dog since he is past 120 days old

-----
Last edited by Ayashi no Ceres on 1/4/2019 6:15:39 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/5/2019 12:59:36 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

They haven't been on since early December and they are now Basic. They might be back - maybe away somewhere for the holidays but that's a bit of a longshot - it's a month. I don't know but I'd think you'd be justified to offer the dog for sale or FH him - it is the Foxhound you are talking about? Any other opinions?
 Ayashi no Ceres
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2019 5:10:38 PM reply with quote send message to Ayashi no Ceres Object to Post

yes it is the foxhound, I would give him to someone who could use him for stud if that was an option, I guess i could always keep him and get a CD on him and after that FH him

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.