Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : South Canada kennels?? anyone
 Flarora
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/31/2018 3:19:18 PM reply with quote send message to Flarora Object to Post   

Just wondering if the owner of South Canada either left the game, or just dropped their kennel- if the former, any chance you can log in and place all your TTs up for sale- a couple of new players (and some not so new) looking to diversify lines and work on colour!

Cheers
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2018 4:35:20 PM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I just checked the user list and don't even see a South Canada on there, I was actually wondering the same for Grasslans

-----
Last edited by Fairy Tail kennel on 12/31/2018 4:36:20 PM
 Flarora
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/31/2018 5:13:07 PM reply with quote send message to Flarora Object to Post

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=South+Canada they haven't played for a while, but they do have some dogs of "lost" colours of decent SOP that I would do just about anything to get my hands on. I've paid as much as 5500 for source dogs of those colours to get them back, but I'm impatient!
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2018 5:58:49 PM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

I see what you mean

Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2018 7:22:06 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

If you haven't already you should send a message to these folks asking that they name and put the boys up for stud and/or put them up for auto-sale. I've noticed that many who have stopped playing pop in every once in a while (maybe just to see if the rest of us are still here). Sometimes it's a year or more later.

South Canada has been gone for 10 months so chances are sort of slim there but you never know. Most of Grasslans have been logged into recently(17 hours). As Basics they may now be limited as yo who they can put at stud.

You might also try posting on the other games - ShowRabbits, ShowHorse, ShowCattle. Many folks have at least dabbled in the others and sometimes there might be an active player who knows these folks and can contact them outside of the games.

Good luck

And a note to those who might be thinking about leaving - please put your boys up for stud (cheap?) and try to return to name and put up for stud any under 30 days at the time.
 Flarora
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/31/2018 11:41:53 PM reply with quote send message to Flarora Object to Post

Thanks for that anonymous person :P

I dont have accounts on any of the other games, so not much chance there- so sad that some of these peoples hard work cant be recognised in the game either - I totally agree- if you HAVE to leave (and we all know we all come back- its like a drug lol) please please please put your mature boys up for stud so the rest of us can continue on with (in some breeds) a limited gene pool- and who knows, when you come back, you might just get to have a rello!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2019 2:02:25 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

South Canada left her family accounts last year.

Will
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2019 1:11:29 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'll post on the other games for Tibetan Terriers for you and for anyone else who has a breed for which they need access to older dogs.

If you'd like to try ShowHorse, I can give you a subscribed stable to try for a while.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.