Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Adding more accounts to existing 5
 Lolboter
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/9/2018 4:34:27 PM reply with quote send message to Lolboter Object to Post   

I just paid for a 3mth sub for 10 kennels (already have the 5 existing on a 12mth one)

Any idea how long it is going to take for them to appear on my account? I have lots of fabulous ideas of what I want to do with those 5 kennels already lol
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2018 5:39:46 PM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

You will have to message Jeff so he can manually add them to your acct.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2018 5:49:58 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

From the kennel you upgraded to Family, go to
"My Account" (top left).

You should see "Account Tools", and right under that a "Manage Family Accounts". (This link also appears on the right under "My Family Accounts" as "Manage".)

This will bring you to a page where you can create new accounts under the managing account (your 4 new ones) or you can link existing accounts if you have any singles.

The accounts don't magically appear, you have to give them a name and create them.

Congratulations on the expansion. Hope this helps.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2018 6:00:59 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Since you now have 2 Families, you can write to Admin and ask him to link the two Family-5's together into one Family-10. There is an additional discount for multiple Families but Admin has to be done manually.

I'm not sure how that will work if they are renewing at different times. Check both of them carefully for the first cycle.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.