Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : ummm....
 Kaze Arashi
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/4/2018 9:01:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kaze Arashi Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

no Afghan specialty results?

-----
Last edited by Kaze Arashi on 10/4/2018 9:02:33 AM
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2018 10:10:21 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

It doesn’t look like many of the Specialties have been run.
American Cockers too.
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2018 12:09:44 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

No Chessie either...
 Whisky Run
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2018 2:13:03 PM reply with quote send message to Whisky Run Object to Post

has anyone emailed Jeff?
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2018 5:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

still no results - for Border Collies

Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2018 8:40:20 PM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

still no afghan's either, My cousin wrote this post but we are both away on Holiday, so we can't email Jeff, did anyone else do it?
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2018 2:13:45 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

I think the stuck Specialities from yesterday may be holding up today’s shows too?
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2018 3:25:26 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

It takes so long to enter shows these days with all so many judges that it's been weeks since I've had time to do a full entry. Some days I don't get past entering my champions. I'm struggling to make dogs up so that I can clear my kennels.
I finally had time yesterday to do a full entry and it's sod's law that today's shows haven't run.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2018 12:37:59 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I have the same problem in all my 5 kennels. I used to enter lots of dogs from each kennel and couldn't wait to check the results every morning. Now I just don't have the time to study each judge for each dog for each show. Now I only have occasional results for my Afghans and Dalmatians. It's just overwhelming.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler