Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Show rabbits HELP needed again
 Acclamation
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/14/2018 5:47:31 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post   

I purchased coins today (confirmed payment was made from my paypal account) and they have not shown up in my Rabbit Rabbit account. I bought them because I need feed NOW. Please check into this, Jeff.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2018 9:51:46 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Send a regular enail to Admin@showdog.com - this is likely the most reliable, fastest way to get Jeff's attention.
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2018 10:18:10 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

I did try to do that and it took me to a page that said the server was down sad :(
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2018 11:29:49 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

"Server Down"?

I'd try again. Everything seems to be working so it can't be down now.
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 9:40:04 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Still waiting to hear from you, Jeff, about my missing coin purchase of a few days ago in my Rabbit Rabbit SR account ... STILL no resolution. PLEASE acknowledge!! It cost nearly $10 CDN sad sad :(
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2018 11:03:07 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Email sent twice now and messages left here and on SR but STILL no response!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.