Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Finishing Kennel has opening
 Polished Pooches Academy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/2/2018 2:41:12 AM reply with quote send message to Polished Pooches Academy Object to Post   

Polished Pooches Academy has an opening. Too many good dogs, not enough time? Don't have time to focus on showing a dog you know you could finish? Have no fear.

We will show and finish your pampered pooch, then offer you exclusive repurchase rights to your new champion first, or we can keep them in the showring towards their Grand Championship. Dogs can be listed on the stud registry if you want access to a breeding line while they're in at the Academy.

jackwack
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2018 3:29:06 AM reply with quote send message to jackwack Object to Post

i have some min pins i am showing (store bought a not high sops as their are not many on the game)if you are interested i have few would like to title (mostly me showing them)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.