Search

.com Forum · Brittany

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Brittany Breed Thread
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/28/2018 1:43:54 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

this post has been edited 7 time(s)

Since we’ve got a small pool of breeders now I wanted to make a breed thread so we could chat a bit! happy :)

I figured we could keep track of high SOP, judges that like us (our group placements are on the climb!), check in on color breeding projects, and just generally talk about the breed.

First off I wanted to welcome SoonipiCurlyCoats back to the game - they’re the breeder of #1 All-Time Brittany Brynmor Chocolate Lullaby and have multiple others on the leaderboard!

Now for some breed stats... just let me know if any of these change, I will gladly update this post!

Breed Ranking

High SOPs
Berry Storm Surge - 96.65
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16482772

Rivacre Winters Coming - 96.55
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16464660

Group Placement Judges
*A record of judges that have given Brittanys group placements. Asterisks indicate judges that commonly give placements.
-Scott Pham
-Peggy Thomas*
-Lucille Green
-Misty Scott
-Stella Worley
-Ursula Chavez
-Russell Le
-Johnnie Robinson
-Brian Oatman
-Maria Santiago
-Blanca Taylor
-Pamela Banks
-Jennifer Green*
-Alexis Sides (awarded Rivacre Cell Block Tango best in group!)
-Lorraine Horne (awarded Berry Walking on Sunshine 4th in show!)

Color Project High SOPs
Liver Tri-Color - 25.60, Rivacre Mike
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16382709
Black Tri-Color - 21.10, Rivacre Alan
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16264135

I think that’s it! Also feel free to post new studs and sales here, it’ll be very useful to keep track of new availability. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 9/27/2018 10:47:31 PM
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2018 4:41:27 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

I've got some pretty high colour project studs!

Liver tri: 25.6 on stud for $25
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16382709

Black tri: 21.1 on stud for $25
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16264135
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2018 11:10:41 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I had forgotten that you still keep colors! I’ll update that soon. happy :)

New Stud: Berry Painting the Wind, 95.90
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16387099
 SoonipiCurlyCoats
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/30/2018 12:52:21 AM reply with quote send message to SoonipiCurlyCoats Object to Post

Hello everyone and thank you for a warm welcome back! I'm excited to reactivate this account because it is really quite ancient. I've been in and out of the game a few times (largely due to school and work) but I have been playing pretty actively the past few months.

I also play under

Houndsome (Beagles)
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Houndsome

Tartufo (Cane Corso)
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Tartufo

and Ddedwyddach (My miscellaneous kennel - Harriers, Argentine Dogo, and my Bluetick Beagle project)
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Ddedwyddach

Seems like I may finally have worked my way up to a family account because I am terrible at keeping more than one breed in a kennel. Whoops...

Mali
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/30/2018 8:07:17 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Berry,

If you keep digging a little more, you should find some BIS/Show placer judges for Britts. Might not be able to win them until SOP advances more, but its a possibility.

Not in the breed, but thought I'd add that tidbit to the discussions.

Will
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2018 11:55:08 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

posted by SoonipiCurlyCoats
Hello everyone and thank you for a warm welcome back! I'm excited to reactivate this account because it is really quite ancient. I've been in and out of the game a few times (largely due to school and work) but I have been playing pretty actively the past few months.
Of course! happy :) Now that you’ve upgraded feel free to PM me so I can set you up with some more foundation stock - I’m over my kennel lint right now so I’d be glad to offload some dogs haha.

posted by BarStar
Berry,

If you keep digging a little more, you should find some BIS/Show placer judges for Britts. Might not be able to win them until SOP advances more, but its a possibility.

Not in the breed, but thought I'd add that tidbit to the discussions.

Will

This is a great idea! Thanks for the recommendation, I will start digging through for those too. happy :)
 Kupara
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2018 1:14:02 PM reply with quote send message to Kupara Object to Post

Oh sorry I didn't see this before, haven't been checking the forums lately.

The SOP of my dogs have been getting better and I'm starting to be able to actually compete against other kennels.

I kind of abandoned the color breeding line, because I was having terrible luck with it. So instead, I'm trying to improve the top neck and back trait in brits which should be much easier.

Welcome back to the game Brynmor! I remember you! I started playing in brits when they were in their 5th generation on my otakuparadise account. I stopped playing for many years and have returned 3-4 month ago.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2018 8:20:53 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Whoops I created the thread then totally forgot to keep responding lol!

Just so everybody knows my second 96.15 boy is now up for stud. happy :)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16411499
He recently placed 4th in show under Lorraine Horne!

We're also ranked #17 in breed popularity right now which is getting pretty high up there. laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 8/14/2018 8:22:29 PM
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2018 4:54:23 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Some more updates!

Rivacre's stunning 96.55 dog:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16464660

My recent 96.65 dog:

And our breed popularity is now at #15! happy :)

I've been getting a lot of 96.00/96.05 pups recently so I've put another couple up for sale the other day.

Some new studs from my kennel:
Summertime Sadness (96.20)
showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16439171

Winter Wonderland (96.15)
showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16439172
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2018 10:44:58 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

My 96.65 boy is now up for stud! happy :)

Also, our breed ranking is now 7! Quite an accomplishment considering that we only have 4 big breeders. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.