Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Starter Dogs
 Gracefield
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2018 12:08:28 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post   

I thought I was supposed to be able to choose the sex of at least 2 of my starter dogs? I'm looking at the submission form and it is only giving me the selection for breed and quality. It is locked on one dog and 3 bitches.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 12:54:52 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I believe you have your first batch of starter dogs which is set sex, but then there are “extra” starter dogs you can create after the first round and you can pick the gender of those. happy :)
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 2:21:51 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

I think you always get 1 dog and then the rest are bitches.
When you purchase starters then you can pick who you want.
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 5:32:31 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

So my first 4 were set sex. I have a choice of 2 more for being premium and those I can select the sex. Thanks!
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2018 9:29:30 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Thank you for the reminder! I always forget there are 4 dogs and then 2 extra that are 25 days old.
 Fantazee
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/12/2018 11:37:20 AM reply with quote send message to Fantazee Object to Post

where on the menu is the link to buy source dogs
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2018 12:23:52 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

click on My account and the link will be in yellow at the top of the page.
 Fantazee
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/13/2018 6:43:06 PM reply with quote send message to Fantazee Object to Post

Thanks Gracefield. Idon't get that when I click on My Account. Maybe its because I am at full capacity .
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2018 10:22:15 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

You're either at capacity or you've already used all your starters. Maybe someone else has another idea??
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2018 11:02:51 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

You should be able to buy starters at any time though the price can get high after you’ve used your first ones!

Go to “my kennel” then on the right near the bottom there will be a box titled “miscellaneous”. The bottom link is “purchase starter dogs”, just click that to buy more. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class