Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Any interest in Estrela Mountain Dogs?
 Temora
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2018 2:07:59 AM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Take two.

While I'm not ranked first in the breeders list. I am the longest breeder of EMDs, have the highest SOPs in the game, have won every national show and most BOBs at the SDWC this year and I am also always forever homing great pups.

I've just had ten litters drop containing quite a few 97.00 + pups that will end up forever homed because now days (and because I seem to be a hoarder) I'll only keep something over 97.10, ideally not even that low. Current highest SOP in the breed is 97.45 and she is a freak. Average in my kennel is about 97.10/15.

I know this clearly didn't work last time someone posted about the breed, seeing as there is no longer any other kennels with the breed. But if you want a start in this breed where you can go out in the ring and stand a chance, PM me. None have been listed for sale but I don't mind linking possible people to pups that they can have.

Only thing that I'll be asking is just drop me a note if/when you don't want a 'Kohl' prefixed dog, mostly because I tend to like to finish titling them happy :)

-----
Last edited by Temora on 7/10/2018 2:08:29 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 1:04:08 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Good to see you have encouraged a new player into the breed. Congratulations on your achievements.

I would be interested in buying a 97+ male puppy when you have one to spare? happy :)
 GrayJoy
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2018 7:14:04 AM reply with quote send message to GrayJoy Object to Post

I appreciate your help in getting me started in the breed! I am enjoying them so far!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.