Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Who sessions their dogs for sale????
 Delpine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2018 5:03:59 PM reply with quote send message to Delpine Object to Post   

I would like to get a pup or adult that has been partially or fully sessioned, on top quality specialty ration (like 1777).
Doesn't matter which breed, but would like one that is close to 100 or at 100 SOP.
Being a Basic kennel, I am not able to feed special rations, so pup/adult must be placed on 1777 prior to me buying it.
Thank you.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2018 5:17:24 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I placed this guy on reserve in my other kennel if you're interested in him:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16392517

He should be somewhat easy to finish, Collies are somewhat competitive though. happy :) I'll scavenge through my other kennels to see if I have other pups available too.

Update: This guy too!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16401714

They're both on 1777 rations. happy :) Schipperke are pretty laid back when it comes to showing so he should be easier to finish than the Collie. Feel free to take both if you want. laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 7/9/2018 5:19:02 PM
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2018 5:39:09 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

My friend gave me this one to put on my 1777 or puppy formula, once he reaches 13 i would switch him to the adult food for you,
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16395808
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2018 8:02:50 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I have a Great Dane with SOP of 100. She is 10 days old. If you are interested in her, just make me any offer and I will keep her until she is 14 days and put her on the best adult food before I send her off.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16387709
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2018 10:06:06 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Another option for you is buying a young pup from a breeder who has their pups on a 1777 food.

Usually by the time they hit 14 they are 20 in condition.

Will
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2018 11:20:48 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Me!

I will session my sale pups if I can - usually have some everywhere. Airedale, Wire and Smooth Fox, Pharaoh Hound. Other breeds are mostly colour projects of some sort so not so good - lol.
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 5:10:37 PM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

With all these extra sessions I session my pups for sale as well as have them on top food.

I can't guarantee sale pups in all these breeds, but there are some. And none of them are at or near 100.

Silky Terriers, Wirehaired Pointing Griffons, Sealyham Terriers, Kooikerhondjes, Pointers, Greyhounds.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.