Search

.com Forum · Chesapeake Bay Retriever

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Chessie Talk
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/7/2018 11:54:44 AM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post   

Not sure if anyone but me comes on this forum topic but if by chance lets get a chat going and talk all things Chessies!

My latest accomplishment, one of my litters just produced me my first and highest double digit SOP of 10.20 she is 4 generations, hopefully this is a start of higher SOPS!

What are your brags or accomplishments so far?
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2018 9:42:01 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

I am just starting. I have only one bitch puppy right now at 7 something.
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2018 8:23:55 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

Welcome to the breed happy :)
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2018 6:56:24 AM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

Thank you!
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2018 8:28:26 AM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

If you need any help or dogs feel free to message me. This goes to all chessie or want to be chessie breeders happy :)
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 5:42:47 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

New starter stud; 19.25 SOP! $25, NO approval needed!!
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2018 8:45:42 AM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

*sigh* I broke down and upgraded one of my other kennels for chessie overflow for the moment. I will still be breeding from this kennel but will be keeping some studs and younger dogs in Mystic Dreams Kennel.
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2018 12:43:24 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

I'm going to be doing the same within the next month. It's ok.
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2018 4:44:04 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

9 dogs over my limit and tons more pups that will be 14 sooner than later PLUS more litters on the way! At the rate I'm going I'm gonna need a family account just for chessies!
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2018 11:06:41 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

Getting a bit outta control,lol. One would think you were a hoarder. Jk. Hopefully the work pays off and you get some big numbers.
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2018 2:51:55 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

lol who you calling a hoarder? *sarcastic voice* Well I am down to 7 dogs over my limit. I am FHing a few females once their litters deliver. So far my best bred dog has a 10 SOP, since then my average SOP dog is a 7
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2018 9:14:17 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I just got some really lucky starters. Bred them all and waiting to see what we get...

-----
Last edited by Gracefield on 7/23/2018 9:14:40 PM
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2018 3:30:34 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

I'm 17+ dogs over my limit!!!
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2018 4:33:46 PM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Not to be an old stick in the mud, but did you all know this:

Do not operate multiple kennels as a cooperative. Overflow kennels (a kennel for putting dogs in when you have too many kennels), holding kennels (a kennel used to hold puppies, bitches, dogs, or retired dogs away from the main showing kennel), sessioning kennels (a kennel used to get extra sessions to session dogs for the main kennel), etc. are not allowed and are not included in Family subscriptions. Family subscriptions are for five SEPARATE AND INDEPENDENT kennels, not a cooperative of three or four kennels and not a super kennel with four usernames

You all might want to be careful about those "Holding Kennels"
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2018 8:33:55 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

I'm currently working on moving dogs to separate my 3 breeds into my 3 different kennels.

Replies in this thread : 14

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.