Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Thank you Admin/Jeff!
 Diasonia
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/4/2018 10:41:21 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post   

Just a quick Thank You note - with all the issues and work that goes into fixing those issues. I Just wanted to leave a little "THANK YOU" for Jeff and the team (if there is one) for making this place work, as much as it is humanly possible.
Today's system restart fixed my issue, which I was very happy about.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 10:47:39 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I second this! While the site does have its bugs, on the whole it does run well (despite the aging layout) and any major bugs are fixed within a day on the most part. happy :)
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2018 11:19:01 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Doing the bare minimum isn't laudable.
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 11:37:11 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Comet Poodles - unfortunately, I have to agree with you, I have had an issue since late May and feel I have to harass staff just to get them to look into it, never mind fix it.

Its never a nice feeling to feel like you're bothering someone to fix a service you pay for :/
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2018 2:41:35 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I would rather have bugs and problems than no Showdog.com!
 tarad202
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2018 8:16:43 AM reply with quote send message to tarad202 Object to Post

Star Shiine, I agree!
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2018 10:51:14 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Agree, I would rather have it than not for sure. However, I have pretty much given up showing in most of my kennels because with the judge situation I have been entering haphazardly with little success. I used to be ranked near the top in all my breeds but it's just too random now. It's the first time in my years that when I go to my show results, in 3 of my 5 kennels, I have no results. But I will hang in there until the end.

(Aldeberan, DoggyPanache, Fingerprint, Tarot, Xizang)
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2018 11:17:19 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Star Shiine
I would rather have bugs and problems than no Showdog.com!
That's cute, so I'll forgive it for being naïve.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2018 11:34:23 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I report spam to the staff, in the Forums and my inbox, and they look after it right away.
I have no issues with them.

Replies in this thread : 8

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.