Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : #1 West Highland White kennel ...All For Sale
 Loch Tay
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/2/2018 1:14:47 AM reply with quote send message to Loch Tay Object to Post   

Great Opportunity. I've been lucky to be in such a friendly and helpful breed,many thanks to all in the breed for their help and generosity.

There are only a few kennels showing, so it's fairly easy to finish and group placements are just starting to happen.Available cheaply... and i want to make sure as much as I can that they will go to players that look after the breed and keep most males at public stud. Please send a message with your offer.

Too many to put on the sale board, please offer from dogs' page.

Most are fully sessioned and all youngsters on good food.
SOP is around 94.60-95.

Have decided to drop my family account and so all are for sale except A. Pistols at Dawn and Lunatic affix dogs...those breeder have first refusal.

Offers accepted from standard or family kennels only unless you are already established in the breed.

First suitable kennels to offer will be accepted.Low offers are fine as I'm up to my $ limit.
If anyone wants more than 5, let me know. happy :)

Loch Tay
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2018 12:35:20 AM reply with quote send message to Loch Tay Object to Post

I have had no offers or interest at all! sad :(
I just can't dump them, there is so little diversity in the breed so will stay with the breed for now.
 NV
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2018 11:34:57 PM reply with quote send message to NV Object to Post

I offered on four.

I briefly dabbled in them years ago, and loved them. I was just thinking I needed a new breed, so perfect timing! Sorry to see you leave them though! I'll do my best to carry the torch!

My Ch. Xlba Its Raining Stars is still #29 in the all time Westie rankings
 Awesome Acres
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2018 9:47:57 AM reply with quote send message to Awesome Acres Object to Post

I would be very appreciative of any current SOP females I could breed and/or additional males I could start showing! I just hit 95% with a female of course but see some in your kennel males ...I don't know which to send offers on or how much! Please let me know since this is a semi-monthly check in kennel if they'd return to group placements I'd be here probably daily! Mark or send links to those available!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.