Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Withdrawing entries not working?
 tammo
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/11/2018 11:09:35 PM reply with quote send message to tammo Object to Post   

I can’t seem to withdraw a dog from shows by either choosing withdraw on each date she was entered, or by hitting the withdraw from all shows button...
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2018 10:52:32 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Same for several weeks now.
 SweetGold
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2018 1:37:09 PM reply with quote send message to SweetGold Object to Post

Has Jeff said anything about fixing it? Kinda sucks to be paying for entry fees for a bitch who is whelping today!
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/12/2018 3:34:00 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

I have no problems doing this in both my show kennels.

Carol
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2018 12:06:48 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I'm sure there was a working "Withdraw" on the "All Show Results" link from the dogs page. I does not seem to be there any more, just a "Current Entries" link.

I don't have any I want to withdraw but it does look like the ability has disappeared.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 2:08:23 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I can withdraw mine, I do it from the Show Results page by clicking where it says to withdraw under the show name. Mine works from there, I just entered and withdrew any old one to check
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 8:51:24 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Today it worked for me for two dogs.
From last week and before it didn't, so I got an email every day that my dog couldn't be evaluated.

Today is a good day! laugh :D
 SweetGold
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 3:36:41 PM reply with quote send message to SweetGold Object to Post

I just tried on several puppies who won’t be ready for the shows I entered them in. Can’t do withdraw from all shows or going to the withdraw button in pups entry page. Is there a browser that seems to work better than others? Does it not work well on a smart phone?
 Lumen
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 4:30:45 PM reply with quote send message to Lumen Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Click on "My Entries" in the left hand selections under the "My Kennel" tab and withdraw from there. Have never had any problems.

-----
Last edited by Lumen on 6/13/2018 4:31:23 PM
 Linton Farms
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 4:34:19 PM reply with quote send message to Linton Farms Object to Post

Mine works from My Entries as well. I'm using Chrome as a browser.

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.