Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Withdrawing entries not working?
 tammo
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/11/2018 11:09:35 PM reply with quote send message to tammo Object to Post   

I can’t seem to withdraw a dog from shows by either choosing withdraw on each date she was entered, or by hitting the withdraw from all shows button...
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2018 10:52:32 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Same for several weeks now.
 SweetGold
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2018 1:37:09 PM reply with quote send message to SweetGold Object to Post

Has Jeff said anything about fixing it? Kinda sucks to be paying for entry fees for a bitch who is whelping today!
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/12/2018 3:34:00 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

I have no problems doing this in both my show kennels.

Carol
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2018 12:06:48 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I'm sure there was a working "Withdraw" on the "All Show Results" link from the dogs page. I does not seem to be there any more, just a "Current Entries" link.

I don't have any I want to withdraw but it does look like the ability has disappeared.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 2:08:23 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I can withdraw mine, I do it from the Show Results page by clicking where it says to withdraw under the show name. Mine works from there, I just entered and withdrew any old one to check
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 8:51:24 AM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

Today it worked for me for two dogs.
From last week and before it didn't, so I got an email every day that my dog couldn't be evaluated.

Today is a good day! laugh :D
 SweetGold
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 3:36:41 PM reply with quote send message to SweetGold Object to Post

I just tried on several puppies who won’t be ready for the shows I entered them in. Can’t do withdraw from all shows or going to the withdraw button in pups entry page. Is there a browser that seems to work better than others? Does it not work well on a smart phone?
 Lumen
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 4:30:45 PM reply with quote send message to Lumen Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Click on "My Entries" in the left hand selections under the "My Kennel" tab and withdraw from there. Have never had any problems.

-----
Last edited by Lumen on 6/13/2018 4:31:23 PM
 Linton Farms
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2018 4:34:19 PM reply with quote send message to Linton Farms Object to Post

Mine works from My Entries as well. I'm using Chrome as a browser.

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.